Need a hand? Not sure where to go? What to click? These are the droids you’re looking for – try to solve it using the commonly asked questions below, and get in touch with us if you still need a hand.
Website & General
– How do I register for the website?
You need to complete your SafeGamers application before gaining access to the coolest parts of the website. If you haven’t applied to be in the community, please fill out the form and one of our staff members will get in touch with you.
– Where can I submit feedback for SafeGamers?
Great question! We’d love to hear from you, good or bad news. Please take a moment to fill out our feedback form.
Discord / Chat Options
– Is Discord better than Band?
Sooooo much better. Here are a few reasons why:
- Personalization. Have you noticed how easy it is to keep track multiple channels? Want to search every room you’ve been in? Need to “star” a message or view “pinned” items for later? Keyboard shortcuts?! The list goes on.
- Integration. Now that we have our own space on the web, we can use the user accounts there to keep the website/chat accounts integrated. This ensures safer gaming space by keeping better track of SG as a whole.
- Customization. Discord affords us the ability to customize everything from loading messages to emoji to custom commands. Wait until you see the event reminders for raids, etc.
- Future-proof-ization. SafeGamers has grown to a size where we need something of our own design. It was time to think long-term and build a space we can shape to our needs. Discord and WordPress are our platforms, but YOU are the ones who will help us get there.
As always feel free to leave us some feedback, or post in the #help channel of Discord.
– How do I register for Discord?
You need to complete your SafeGamers application before gaining access to Discord. If you haven’t applied to be in the community, please fill out the form and one of our staff members will get in touch with you.